I love to travel and see new places. Since I don't get to travel much these days, I find my adventures in the books I read. This week on Top Ten Tuesday is super exciting because it's all about the Top Ten Book Featuring Travel in Some Way!
Without further ado, here are ten books I've enjoyed that feature some kind of travel :
1. The Grand Tour by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer - This is the sequel to Sorcery & Cecelia, but this one features a tour of the continent. Magic, romance AND travel? Yes, please!
2. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson - Ginny's Aunt sends her on a trip around Europe with only 13 little blue envelopes to guide her.
3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - Hadley's trip to London turns out to be a little less awful than she anticipated.
4. The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien - This journey took ages to complete and was full of danger, adventure and magic! Classic.
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Paris, anyone?
6. Splintered by A. G. Howard - Alyssa travels all over Wonderland... a twisted, creepy, very real Wonderland.
7. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster - Life is anything but ordinary when Milo encounters the Phantom Tollbooth.
8. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle - A harrowing journey through space!
9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling - Harry and company travel a lot in this one, looking for the remaining horcruxes and running from the big baddies.
10. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan - Okay, so this series - and all Riordan's series, for that matter - has a lot of traveling, but in this one they get to go to Rome! In a giant ship! That FLIES! Yeah, pretty awesome.
What are your favorite travel-related books?! Let me know in the comments below!
For those wishing to see what this meme is all about, either click on the banner above or go HERE.