The topic this week is Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2013. Okay... confession. I'm not the fastest reader in the world, so I've only read 19 books this year thus far. Though I haven't read as many books as a lot of people out there, I have definitely enjoyed most of them immensely.
Here are ten of my favorites so far this year:
1. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
2. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
3. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
5. Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
6. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
7. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
9. Chasing the Dark by Sam Hepburn
10. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
What are you top ten favorite books you've read so far? Are you a slow reader like me or a warp speed reader? Let me know in the comments below!
For those wishing to see what this meme is all about, either click on the banner above or go HERE.