The topic this week is Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR List. Man, I feel as though I'm so far behind on my review books! For this seasonal TBR list, I thought I'd share those I need to get read within the next few months for tours and whatnot. There are so many amazing books coming out next year, but I hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew! Eep! Along with the "must reads," I'm also going to share books I just really want to read soon. Hopefully I can get through them all this time!
Here are the books I need to get read for reviews:
2. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd - I loved The Madman's Daughter, so I'm really excited to see what happens next!
3. Fates by Lanie Bross - You all know how much I love mythology, so I bet it comes as no surprise how excited I am to read this one!
4. The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry - I've really been enjoying contemporaries lately. This one sounds intriguing, so I hope I'll enjoy it as well!
5. Defy by Sara B. Larson - Oh fantasy... you have been a lifelong love of mine. I'm really excited to be reviewing this book! Gah!
Now for those books I really hope I get to read this winter:
7. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan - I have my copy. It's gorgeous and I love it... but I'm scared! I'm so worried about what's going to happen to my beloved characters! (Because, as you know, they're totally my characters.)
8. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis - I think I'm ready. I think I'm ready to finally let this series go... possibly. AHH! I don't know, but I can't put off finishing this series forever! I mean, I have no doubt it's going to be amazing, but I'm just so nervous!
9. Past Perfect by Leila Sales - After falling absolutely in love with This Song Will Save Your Life, I've been dying to get my hands on another Leila Sales book. I was ecstatic when one came in at work and I was able to snatch it up! I have a feeling I'm going to love this one, too.
10. Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen - Always a fan of retellings, I'm super pumped to read this! Robin Hood, I've heard I'm going to love you. Bring it on! (By the way, this book is really pretty in person!)
What books are you hoping to read this winter? Any books in your TBR pile that have been waiting for just this season? Have you read any of the books I'm hoping to get to in the next few months? Let me know in the comments below!
For those wishing to see what this meme is all about, either click on the banner above or go HERE.